1. What is your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is most definitely BLUE
2. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
The first thing I do when I wake up is drink two glasses of water.
3. How long does it take for you to put on your make up?
It takes me about 15 minutes.
4. What don’t you leave the house without?
My cellphone and my wallet
5. What are your favourite make up items?
Lipgloss and mascara.
6. Do you have any pets?
Not at the moment, but I am a huge dog lover.
7. Who are your favourite authors?
I’m not much of a reader, although I love writing! Ironic, I know. Haha. The Bible is my favourite book to read and study, according to Scripture the Holy Spirit moved within Holy men to write the letters/books but my favourite author of all is God!
8. What do you do in your spare time?
In my spare time I enjoy doing research and write articles, I also enjoy spending time with my boyfriend and going to the movies. I also enjoy being creative, drawing and painting.
9. Where are you from?
I live in sunny South Africa. I am by far a city girl but love the busyness of the city and the street lights.
10. What is your last minute go to meal?
Mc Donalds cheese burgers! Did I just say burgers with an “s”? I did indeed, because one is just not the same without the other.
11. What inspired you to become an admin and partner of Shavon’s blog?
My friend Shavon told me about a blog she started called Edge (Every Day God Experience), writing has always been my passion. I thought about starting a blog of my own, but never managed to get that far. Upon hearing that Shavon wants me to write for her blog, I immediately become interested.
12. Who and what keeps you motivated to write?
My love for God and what he did for me through his Son Jesus Christ. This keeps me highly motivated as I have a always a deep desire to share His word and his truth to all people. The good news of the Gospel of Jesus is what a lost and dying world needs to hear.
13. What is your favourite Scripture?
This verse reminds me that God is sovereign and in control and I don’t have to be anxious for anything but only to trust in him. Knowing that when I finish this race, I will see the faithfulness of my loving heavenly father welcoming me into eternity with Him.
14. Where does your name “Renani” come from?
My name Renani is quite unique, my father combined my slbrother and sisters names and created “Renani”. To me my name is very precious and it is priceless. It is one of the few gifts I received from my father, who passed away three weeks after I was born.
15. My favourite quote :
While you have life, you have hope.