So I was taught this recipe by my younger sister, went over for a braai and after tasting this bread, i just had to get the recipe and try it out.
1 kg vetkoek doe
3 cheese flavour knorr pasta sauce
1. Melt margerine/ butter and mix crushed garlic.
2. Brush the bottom and sides of your bread tin.
3. Dust your hands with flour, roll the vetkoek into a small size ball and place on bread tin in rows next to each other.
4. Place the knorr pasta sauce content
into a measuring cup and pour boiling water and stir until the sauce is thick.
5. Pour sauce over the rolled vetkoek balls.
6. Sprinkle some sweet basil and thyme spices.
7. Sprinkle the grated cheddar and Gouda cheese over the top.
8. Place into preheated oven of 180°c for 30 minutes.
Watch the magic happen…. And enjoy!